Tuesday, September 27, 2011

PROPHECY: A HUGE PART OF THE END TIMES

PROPHECY- A HUGE PART OF THE MOVING OF GOD!

I have a desire to prophesy! What does that mean? It means I desire to hear the voice of God and declare it out of my mouth. Prophecy is a HUGE part of the last days! Today we have the privilege of having the Holy Spirit living inside of us. We have the privilege of hearing his voice and he wants us to both desire to speak it and he wants us to speak it! Yes we are in subjection to the house we're in but you can prophecy in your prayer closet! You don't try to overpower or take over services. You don't force yourself to be heard where you are not welcome! You prophecy in subjection to whatever house you're in! In your house, you're the head so if you aren't in position to prophesy in a church, then prophesy in your prayer closet! I dare you to try it! I dare you to declare what the voice of God speaks to you!

1 Corinthians 14:1 Pursue love, and desire spiritual gifts, but especially that you may prophesy.

Acts 2: 14 But Peter, standing up with the eleven, raised his voice and said to them, “Men of Judea and all who dwell in Jerusalem, let this be known to you, and heed my words. 

15 For these are not drunk, as you suppose, since it is only the third hour of the day. 

16 But this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel: 

17 ‘ And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh;

Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,

Your young men shall see visions,

Your old men shall dream dreams.


18 And on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days;

And they shall prophesy.

TODAY YOU CAN HEAR HIS VOICE- TODAY YOU CAN PROPHESY- TODAY THE SPIRIT OF PROPHECY IS INSIDE OF YOU

HEBREWS 1:1 God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, 2 has in these last days spoken to us by His Son

I hear a lot of people use this scripture as a text for debunking prophecy but I use it as a text to prove that prophecy is for sons and daughters everywhere who have Jesus inside of them. In the Old Testament, everyday man did not hear the voice of God but people went to the prophets. To use this as a text to debunk prophecy would be inconsistent with scripture in both the new and old testaments since there are multiplied passages teaching the correct doctrine of New Testament prophecy. This text shows that we now hear the voice of God through Jesus Christ!

If you are not seeing prophecy poured out on menservants and maidservants you may not be in the middle of what God is doing!

Now you may say that doctrine passed away but I refuse to get into a theological debate when the Word of God is as plain as day!

Now you may say that I'm drunk on wine but I will say, not wine but new wine, his wine, the wine of the Holy Ghost for I am not drunk as you may suppose but I'm filled with the Holy Ghost and this promise is for you too!

I tell you if you want to see a last days move the way God wants to move in the last days, you need to firmly embrace prophecy and let your sons and daughters prophecy! There's power in declaring the Word of God because God doesn't do anything until somebody speaks it out of their mouth! Fruit is born of seed and God's word is seed so embrace prophecy and teach it correctly and then release it from your mouth and allow the release of it! It's the Word of God!

I dare you to declare!

Amen and be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment